SLIDING WARDROBES DIRECT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following is our terms and conditions for the sale of our sliding wardrobes. You are advised to read these in full and should you disagree with any of the below terms please do not order a wardrobe
1) The property of the goods shall not pass to you until all indebtedness of you to us has been discharged in full.
2) Your lifetime guarantee against any defects or damage will be for the lifetime of your wardrobe in respect only to the mechanical or moving parts of the sliding doors, ie the top and bottom running wheels. All other non mechanical materials have a 1 year guarantee against defects.
3) Our wardrobe interiors are manufactured from high grade MFC and may be describes by its colour only.
4) cancellation or alteration will not be accepted if received more than 7 days after the date of the original order has been placed.
5) The wardrobe will be manufactured in accordance with the nominal measurements recorded on our design sheet. You must inform us immediately if there is any changes to the character of the site that may affect the measurements we recorded on the initial order date. This date can be found on your copy of the order sheet.
You agree to indemnify us against any loss or damage that arises from these changes if you do not notify us at least 7 days before the fitting date.
6) Our fitters will take in to consideration any pipes, electrical cables, slanted walls, uneven floors, uneven ceilings or under floor heating when installing your wardrobe providing you notify us of these at the time of the initial order.
You agree to indemnify us against any damage done to any of these items if they were not notifies to us on the day of the initial order and recorded on our order sheet.
7) The price quote on our order sheet shall remain valid for a period of no longer than 3 months starting from date on order sheet.
8) All Deposits are non refundable.
9) Sliding wardrobes direct and any of its agents reserve the right to alter any of the specifications given without notice.
10) The total Price quoted included Value Added Tax.
11) No warranties or undertakings are acceptable other than those stated here.
12) Sliding wardrobes direct agents and fitters are self-employed and therefore act alone and are solely responsible for any work they carry out.